Friday, October 22, 2010

Back Again!

Oh, the time has slipped away; where I'm not quite sure....

It might possibly have been spent in basking in the wonderful life I live: sharing laughter and giggles from two delightful grandbabies; long, heart-filled chats with my two beautiful daughters; special moments with my best friend and love, and of course, time spent relaxing and loving each of the very special people that share my life.

We went back to the east coast last week to visit family. It was ever so nice to come back home again! I asked the VVDH to please, please, please, not make me leave the farm for a good long time again. (Not that he made me the last time however!) I truly enjoyed seeing all of our relatives and everyone is doing as well as can be expected, but here in the Pacific Northwest is where I find my peace and tranquility. My special dear ones are all here, but it's more than that. This is the place that we chose, from New England to here, and it has felt ever so right since we arrived many years ago.

So today I am thankful for being on our farm where the leaves are turning their bright, vivid golds and reds, and the sun is lighting them on this blue-skied day! Oh, the complete joy of being home again.

3 comments:

  1. Emma you are so sweet - this post is so full of love & gratitude it's given me a little wake up call. I need to go & give poor MOTH who's had an awful day in the Bathroom-From-Hell with a big problem, a cuddle & a kiss.
    Millie ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say, Emma, I'm surprised someone so happy and well adjusted reads my blog. I'll cross my fingers and call it a trend of one!

    Congratulations on your happy life! Glad you take the time to share it with the rest of us.

    Best,

    Chris R.

    ReplyDelete