Monday, March 8, 2010

Beginnings

I knew it would happen; I've been following blogs much too long to not start my own. In a moment of weakness, I 'clicked' and now here I am!

I ponder this new beginning, realizing that this is the perfect time for starting this venture. Yesterday, Babette, our two-year old Nubian goat, received her shots in preparation for kidding just one month from today. Wednesday I go to an ultrasound of our newest precious grandchild, a girl, due in early July. Bee hives are being set up for the bees and queen's arrival in April, and a new, much larger orchard just went in. So many changes, new beginnings, and each with such wonderful expectations (though I admit that the baby girl has the vast majority of our attention!)

So thank you for visiting and I invite you back to join me as we journey the many paths at Wild Rabbit Farm!

2 comments:

  1. I love your goats! very excited to hear more from this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely farm description - I am very much looking forward to hearing more from you and your adventuress in simple living!! esp. about the geese - I just started with a small home flock last year and really have enjoyed them on our farm!

    ReplyDelete